I am going to tell you which reel and rod combos is the best for you.
In order to help you, I have listed a number of reel and rod combos for you to choose from. You have to check the customer reviews to make a consideration carefully and find what you like most.
Keep reading and enjoy shopping!
Top Rated Reel And Rod Combos
Travel Mate rod and reel fishing combo kits come with a hard body carrying case that has six compartments for tackle. This handy case has a fold-down handle as well as a removable shoulder strap and clear lid.
- “A little travel case.” – Scott
- “Very compact and nicely built.” – Paul P
- “I try to keep a finger on the line to keep it taut, but it doesn’t help at all.” – A. Jones
This Combo features a 6′ 2-Pc. medium Z-Glass rod and the classic Zebco 33 spincast reel that’s a favorite with rookies and seasoned anglers! Ball bearing drive system for smooth reeling; Right or left retrieve; Front adjustable drag control; Selective anti-reverse for confident hooksets; Medium action.
- “So far, the rod and reel seems to be in great shape.” – E. Dunn
- “The reels have nice features — decent drag, clicking bait-alert setting, reasonable retrieve speed, and the component quality seems good.” – TZ-IL
- “I was exited about buying this reels.the first time I use them they didn’t work,I tried to reel in the line it just simply would not work, it kept getting stuck.” – Nahun benitez
reel line capacity: 170 yds. 8 lb., 140 yds.
- “I prefer using lower priced rod/reel combos to nice equipment.” – Tyler Wellman
- “This reel has a nice smooth cast and the rod is nice quality.” – James Epperson
- “I think i might just buy another one just in case a friend takes it from me.” – opai
Okuma-Feet s Tundra combo TU-1002-80 is a 10 foot combo with a sized 80 spinning reel. Has a one ball bearing reel and durable glass fiber rod blank construction.
- “The combination surpassed my expectations, I will order more Okuma in the future… The rod and reel are much better quality than i expected for my money…” – Terry Miller
- “Really great smooth reel action, too.” – deborah manos
- “Excellent everyday surf setup, will buy again/more, have already recommended to fellow surf fishermen.” – a r
Now you can fish anytime and anywhere (as long as there is water) with this high quality fishing pen! Fish when you have the time, but especially when the fish are bitin`! This FishPen comes equipped with a casting reel and is designed for both fishermen and fisherwomen to use anytime! The rod extends from the size of a pen to over 3.
- “It seems quite sturdy for a pen fishing pole.” – TROY HURST
- “Great "pocket fisherman".” – Robert B. Lambert
- “Broke within 2 minutes of opening box!” – moonmac
Zebco 33 Spincast Combo. Don’t let high prices stop you from getting a quality rod and reel! Zebco has what you need at a cost you can afford! This Combo features a 6′ 2-Pc.
- “The best rod and reel deal around.” – Dk8
- “Operation is smooth and easy to control.” – Dennis Murphy Jr.
- “Hope this helps.” – WilliamR
Zebco 808 Spincast Combo with Auto Bait Alert to keep you on your toes! Stop talking about the one that got away! Zebco’s 808 spincast reel includes the Auto Bait Alert which makes a clicking sound when the line is grabbed! The stainless steel medium-heavy reel holds up to 100 yards of 20-lb.
- “This rod has great feel and depending on what you’re casting, outstanding distance.” – Furman O. Ashley
- “This rod is great, its my best and favorite rod its also my lucky rod, great buy and I highly recommend.” – Marlon Sealey
- “I used these in upstate NY for salmon fishing and they were a perfect fit for it.” – Alex R.
Zebco 202 Spincast Combo. Ideal for medium freshwater fishing, the Zebco 202 spincast reel has all metal gears, adjustable drag and an on / off reverse.
- “Would certainly recommend even for adult ladies who just want an easy to use recreational fishing pole.” – jg
- “Bought this for our grandaughter for Christmas….what little girl wouldn’t love a pink fishing pole, very impressed with it!!” – Pamela Fleury
- “I recommend that you look for a different rod if you’re in the market.” – amy costa
Kit includes 8’0 3-piece fly rod, graphite fly reel, fly line, tapered leader and two flies.
- “I had very low expectations and so far this rod has exceeded those.” – Michael Peterson
- “I’d suggest spending more money on a rod and reselling it rather than purchasing the disposable Crystal River.” – E. Weng
- “This fly fishing rod is perfect for the beginner.” – sean paulauskas
The 202 spincast combo from Zebco includes a reel, 5′ rod and tackle wallet. The 202 reel features stainless steel pickup pins, a star-adjustable drag and ABS housing; it comes pre-spooled with 10-lb monofilament line.
- “I purchased this for our 12 year old grandson who loves to go fishing!” – Becky L. Saddler
- “It was easy to assemble the rod and easy to use.” – Kitty
- “I would have to say these make great starter fishing poles.” – M. B. Lucas
Please Bookmark & Share This Page
If you would like to rate this reel and rod combos page, then you can do so here.